【Made in Sapporo. Sent directly to Germany】
Nishiyama Seimen produced the standard noodles for Sapporo ramen that are distributed all over Japan. These noodles can be said to be the “very first" yellow curly noodles.
Noodles with a strong flavor and taste, as a very good balance of firmness and elasticity.
Made in Japan.
Sauce is not included in this product.
Price per portion：3.21EUR (Local pick up in Dusseldorf)
Price per portion：6.21EUR ( incl. DPD Express Delivery charge)
- NISHIYAMA THE ORIGINAL RAMEN NOODLES: 5 portions ×1
(Sauce is not included)
■How to cook
<Preparing from chilled noodles>
1. Gently loosen the noodles sticking in a ball.
※be careful to not pull the noodles.
2. Boil plenty of hot water in a large pot.
3. Put in the hot water the noodles being careful to not stick them.
4. After 1m30sec to 2 minutes of boiling, drain the water.
※if the boiling water seems to spill out add water in the pot
<How to have a great firmness>
Boil with plenty of hot water. Try to keep the temperature as high as possible Drain the noodles while a little harder than usual.
Wheat Flour, Water, Modified Starch(E1442), Propylene Glycol(E1520), Lye Water(E500,E501), Alcohol(E1510), Salt, Wheat Protein, Egg White Powder, Riboflavin-Color(E101)
- Calories : 1168KJ / 279kcal
- Total Fat : 1.3g
- Saturates : 0.2g
- Carbohydrates : 52.5g
- Sugar : 0.9g
- Protein : 8.4g
- Salt : 1.6g
Servings Size per 100g
reference intake of an average adult
■How to store
14days after shipping (for refrigerated products)
The expiration date is stated on the food labeling sheet included with the delivery.
* Products are manufactured in Sapporo (Japan), and are handled and stored at -20 degrees or less, during transportation from Japan to Germany, where they are stored.
After thawing, you can enjoy noodles deliciously without any quality problems within 2 weeks if kept in refrigerator.