【Made in Sapporo. Sent directly to Germany】
NISHIYAMA RAMEN ONLINE offers yellow wavy noodles. Made in Japan.
Sauce is not included in this product.
Noodles made of 100% Hokkaido wheat.
Created with a perfect combination of different wheat and a unique manufacturing method, these noodles have a bright surface and elastic texture that are both very characteristic of Sapporo ramen.
Their waviness fits perfectly into Miso ramen soup.
As noodles are free of animal products, these Miso ramen noodles are ideal for VEGAN ramen.
Price per portion：3.21EUR (Local pick up in Dusseldorf)
Price per portion：6.21EUR ( incl. DPD Express Delivery charge)
- 100% Hokkaido wheat made Sapporo ramen 5 portions ×1
(Sauce is not included)
■How to cook
<Preparing from chilled noodles>
1. Gently loosen the noodles sticking in a ball.
※be careful to not pull the noodles.
2. Boil plenty of hot water in a large pot.
3. Put in the hot water the noodles being careful to not stick them.
4. After 1m30sec to 2 minutes of boiling, drain the water.
※if the boiling water seems to spill out add water in the pot
<How to have a great firmness>
Boil with plenty of hot water. Try to keep the temperature as high as possible Drain the noodles while a little harder than usual.
Wheat Flour, Water, Modified Starch(E1442), Lye Water（E500,E501）, Alcohol(E1510), Wheat Protein, Edible Processing Oils and Fats(Reduced Sugar Syrup,Rapeseed Oil), Salt, Riboflavin-Color(E101)
- Calories : 1180KJ / 281kcal
- Total Fat : 1.3g
- Saturates : 0.2g
- Carbohydrates : 52.9g
- Sugar : 1.1g
- Protein : 8.2g
- Salt : 1.5g
Servings Size per 100g
reference intake of an average adult
■How to store
14days after shipping (for refrigerated products)
The expiration date is stated on the food labeling sheet included with the delivery.
* Products are manufactured in Sapporo (Japan), and are handled and stored at -20 degrees or less, during transportation from Japan to Germany, where they are stored.
After thawing, you can enjoy noodles deliciously without any quality problems within 2 weeks if kept in refrigerator.