【Made in Sapporo. Sent directly to Germany】
Taste our Nishiyama Hiyashi Chuka (cold ramen noodles) in the hot summer!
Mildly sweet and freshly sour, this is the perfect combination of the Hiyashi Chuka sauce, the new specialty of Nishiyama.
This is a set of NISHIYAMA THE ORIGINAL RAMEN NOODLES and HIYASHI CHUKA sauce.
Made in Japan.
Nishiyama Seimen produced the standard noodles for Sapporo ramen that are distributed all over Japan.
These noodles can be said to be the “very first" yellow curly noodles.
Noodles with a strong flavor and taste, as a very good balance of firmness and elasticity.
- NISHIYAMA THE ORIGINAL RAMEN NOODLES: 5 portions ×1
- NISHIYAMA HIYASHI CHUKA SAUCE: 5 packs
In order to keep the quality of our products during transport by parcel delivery, products are packed in a styrofoam box and cooled by blue ice(or dry ice) .
Keep the products in the fridge. you will see the expiry date on the leaflet in the delivery.
In case it takes up to 4 days to get the products, you can still eat it.
■How to cook
<Preparing from chilled noodles>
1. Gently loosen the noodles sticking in a ball.
※be careful to not pull the noodles.
2. Boil plenty of hot water in a large pot.
3. Put in the hot water the noodles being careful to not stick them.
4. After 1m30sec to 2 minutes of boiling, drain the water.
※if the boiling water seems to spill out add water in the pot
5. Wash the noodles under abundant fresh water, then drain it well.
<How to have a great firmness>
Boil with plenty of hot water. Try to keep the temperature as high as possible Drain the noodles while a little harder than usual.
HIYASHI CHUKA sauce
1. Dilute one bag of tare (30 ml) with 60 ml cold water.
2. Sprinkle the sauce over the noodles and toppings on the plate.
Wheat Flour, Water, Modified Starch(E1442), Propylene Glycol(E1520), Lye Water(E500,E501), Alcohol(E1510), Salt, Wheat Protein, Egg White Powder, Riboflavin-Color(E101)
HIYASHI CHUKA sauce
Water, Sugar, Sugar Mixture Isomerization Liquid Sugar, Soy Sauce(Wheat, Soybean), Brewed Vinegar, Protein Hydrolysate(Wheat), Salt, Flavor Enhancer（Amino Acids）(E621, E631, E363), Acidulant(E330), Caramel Color(E150a), Yeast Extract
- Calories : 1168KJ / 279kcal
- Total Fat : 1.3g
- Saturates : 0.2g
- Carbohydrates : 52.5g
- Sugar : 0.9g
- Protein : 8.4g
- Salt : 1.6g
- Calories : 661KJ / 158kcal
- Total Fat : 1.0g
- Saturates : 0.05g
- Carbohydrates : 34.8g
- Sugar : 26.68g
- Protein : 2.5g
- Salt : 6.2g
Servings Size per 100g
reference intake of an average adult
Wheat, Egg, Soy
■How to store
14days after shipping (for refrigerated products)
The expiration date is stated on the food labeling sheet included with the delivery.
* Products are manufactured in Sapporo (Japan), and are handled and stored at -20 degrees or less, during transportation from Japan to Germany, where they are stored.
After thawing, you can enjoy noodles deliciously without any quality problems within 2 weeks if kept in refrigerator.