XL size ramen set imported directly from Japan with an extra amount of noodles for each serving. Aged noodles made from 100% Hokkaido wheat and with a chewy texture.
In order to make you enjoy "slurping" the great taste of Hokkaido wheat, we have created these noodles thinner than regular Sapporo ones.
Thin noodles with 20g per portion for a limited offer. Ideal for vegan ramen because do not use any animal-derived ingredients such as eggs.
Made in Japan.
Sauce is not included in this product.
Recommended for those who are not satisfied with the usual noodle portion, and need more!
* A 10 meals set is sold. As soon as it runs out, it will be sold out.
Price per portion：1.98 EUR (Local pick up in Dusseldorf)
Price per portion：3.48 EUR ( incl. DPD Express Delivery charge)
- 100% Hokkaido wheat made Sapporo ramen 10 portions(5 portions × 2 packages)
(Sauce is not included)
■How to cook
<Preparing from chilled noodles>
1. Gently loosen the noodles sticking in a ball.
※be careful to not pull the noodles.
2. Boil plenty of hot water in a large pot.
3. Put in the hot water the noodles being careful to not stick them.
4. After 70sec of boiling, drain the water.
※if the boiling water seems to spill out add water in the pot
<How to have a great firmness>
Boil with plenty of hot water. Try to keep the temperature as high as possible Drain the noodles while a little harder than usual.
Wheat Flour, Water, Modified Starch(E1442), Lye Water（E500,E501）, Alcohol(E1510), Wheat Protein, Edible Processing Oils and Fats(Reduced Sugar Syrup,Rapeseed Oil), Salt, Riboflavin-Color(E101)
- Calories : 1180KJ / 281kcal
- Total Fat : 1.3g
- Saturates : 0.2g
- Carbohydrates : 52.9g
- Sugar : 1.1g
- Protein : 8.2g
- Salt : 1.5g
Servings Size per 100g
reference intake of an average adult
■How to store
14days after shipping (for refrigerated products)
The expiration date is stated on the food labeling sheet included with the delivery.
* Products are manufactured in Sapporo (Japan), and are handled and stored at -20 degrees or less, during transportation from Japan to Germany, where they are stored.
After thawing, you can enjoy noodles deliciously without any quality problems within 2 weeks if kept in refrigerator.