A delicious recipe of Abura Soba
A recipe created by Sapporo Nishiyama always seeking the best quality in corporation with other ramen restaurants since 1953.
This time we will show you how to prepare an abura soba (soupless noodles) dish using original Nishiyama noodles and a special sauce.
- Nishiyama The Original Ramen Noodles : 1 Portion
- Nishiyama Spezial Shoyu : 15ml
- Minced pork meat : 100g
- Welsh onion (green part) : 10g
- Onion : 1piece
- Bean sprouts : 80g
- Nori seaweed : it's up to you how much you want to use
- Sesame oil : 15ml + 30ml
- Sake : 15ml
- Mirin : 15ml
- Soy sauce : 15ml
- Vinegar : 10ml
1. Mince onion in little parts.
2. Cut the welsh onion green part.
3. Put 15 ml of sesame oil in a heated frying pan.
4. Fry minced pork meat.
5. After the meat looks cooked add the sake, mirin and Soy sauce.
6. Fry everything well until it will look cooked.
7. Boil the bean sprouts for approx. 1 minutes.
8. Put Nishiyama Special Shoyu, vinegar and 30 ml of sesame oil into the bowl.
9. Soften the noodles being cautious to not tear them apart.
10. Boil the noodles for 90 seconds.
11. Keep in mind to mix every 30 second to avoid they will stick to each other.
12. If the boiling water drops rise, add fresh water to control it.
13. Drain the noodles.
14. Put them in the bowl.
15. Mix well the tare sauce.
16. Top with bean sprouts, minced meat, onion, nori seaweed and then welsh onion over the bean sprouts.
17. Finish! Itadakimasu!