Perfect for yakisoba sandwich! Special yakisoba recipe!
A recipe created by Sapporo Nishiyama always seeking the best quality in corporation with other ramen restaurants since 1953.
- Oyster sauce : 15ml
- Worcester sauce : 15ml
- Soy sauce : 15ml
- White wine : 30ml
- Salt : a pinch
- Pepper : a pinch
- Sesame oil : 10ml
- Nishiyama Yakisoba Noodle : 2 Portions
- Water : 30ml
- Pork shoulder loin or ribs(shredded) : 80g
- Cabbage (diced) : 100g
- Carrots(shredded) : 60g
- Onion(shredded) : 1piece
- Bread : 2-3pieces
- Ingredients of your choice
Step 1. Making the sauce
Put all ingredients for the sauce into a bowl and stir.
Step 2. Making the yakisoba noodles
1. Open the noodles pack and loosen the noodles.
2. Put the noodles in a heated frying pan, pour water over the noodles and fry * No oil required
3. Spread the noodles inside the pan and fry until they are slightly browned (about 3 minutes).
4. Put the stir-fried noodles onto a plate.
Step 3. Final steps
1. First fry the pork well then add the vegetables in the frying.
2. After the vegetables are cooked, put the noodles over them.
3. When the vegetables are steamed, sprinkle the STEP1 sauce and fry for about 30 seconds.
4. When the noodles are covered by sauce, put them in bread. Yakisoba sandwich is ready!
Fancy some Yakisoba?
Order it here now!